New! AKTAKOM AEL-8320 Programmable Electronic Load
Our Catalogue includes a new programmable power supply model – AKTAKOM AEL-8320.
AKTAKOM AEL-8320 programmable electronic load is designed to operate as a load when testing, setting and adjusting power units, amplifiers, sound-reproducing equipment and other radio assembly equipment with supply voltage of up to 80 V, up to 30 A load current, up to 250 W power consumption.
The main feature of this model are as follows:
- LCD with backlight;
- High resolution of ADC – 24 bits, DAC – 17 bits;
- Load operation modes: load voltage stabilization, load current stabilization, resistance stabilization, power stabilization (limitation);
- Discrete setting of input parameters (with the keyboard typing directly or in step-by-step mode);
- Auto calibration;
- Protection types: overvoltage, overcurrent, overpower, overheat, wrong polarity;
- Batteries test;
- Dynamic testing support with rising and falling edge setting;
- External triggering support;
- Short circuit mode;
- On a list operation;
- Control over RS-232 by SCPI commands;
- LabView support.
The detailed information can be checked here.
Back to the list