Anemometer which provides fast and precise measurements even in terms of low air velocity. Large dual function display: 0.5in / 13 mm. Telescope probe: glass thermistor placed in a small measuring head of 0.5in / 12mm on a telescopic handle. Sampling time: 0.8 s. (approx.). Data output: RS-232 interface. Temperature measurement: 32°F to 122°F / 0°C to 50°C. Operating humidity: less than 80% RH. Power Current: Approx. DC 30mA. Dimension: 7.1 x 2.8 x 1.3 in / 180 x 72 x 32 mm. Weight: 0.78 lb / 355 g.
AKTAKOM ATT-1004 anemometer with a sensor is designed to measure air velocity of 0.5-20 m/s. The telescope probe represents a glass thermistor placed in a small measuring head of 0.5in / 12mm diameter on a telescopic handle. ATT-1004 provides fast and precise measurements even in terms of low air velocity. This model is capable of displaying the results in all possible measurement units (m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mile/h). The latest, max. and min. values can be recorded to the device memory automatically.
Thermal anemometer capable of taking low air velocity measurement
Compact probe for hard to reach areas
Combination of hot wire and standard thermistor, deliver rapid and precise measurements even at low air velocity value
Microprocessor circuit assures maximum possible accuracy, provides special functions and features
Large LCD with dual function: air velocity and temperature at the same time
Max. and Min. readings record
Power supply: 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) battery x 6 PCs
RS 232 interface
Provides fast, accurate readings, with digital readability and the convenience of a remote probe separately
Measurement units available: m/s, km/h,ft/min, knots. mile/h
Temperature in °C, °F.
Circuit: one-chip of micro-processor LSI circuit
Large dual function display: 0.5in / 13 mm
Telescope probe: glass thermistor placed in a small measuring head of 0.5in / 12mm on a telescopic handle
Sampling time: 0.8 s. (approx.)
Data output: RS-232 interface
Temperature measurement: 32°F to 122°F / 0°C to 50°C
Power on the meter by pressing "Power On/Off Button" once.
Select the desired temperature unit, using "°F/°C Button".
Select the desired air velocity unit, m/s, km/h, ft/min,knots, mile/h, using "Unit Button"
Zero setting :
- On "Sensing Head", slide the sensor cover to the up position to let the air velocity sensor isolated from the environment;
- Push "Zero Button" to let the reading value of air velocity show zero value.
Slide the sensor cover to the down position, let the air velocity sensor to contact the air
- Extent the telescope probe to the convenient length.
Direction of the sensor head: There is a mark on the top of "Sensor Head". When making the measurement, this mark should be against the measured wind. When sensor head faces the measurement air, the upper display will show the air velocity value. The lower display will show the temperature value.
- During measurement, pushing "Data Hold Button" will fix the display values and the LCD will show "D.H" symbol.
- To cancel the Data Hold function, Press the Data Hold Button once.
Data Record (Max. & Min. reading )
- The Data Record function displays the maximum and minimum readings. To start the Data Record function, press "Record Button" once. "REC" symbol will appear on the LCD display.
- With "REC" symbol indicated on the display
- Push "CALL Button" once, then "Max" symbol with the maximum values recorded will appear on the LCD display.
- Push "CALL Button" once again, "Min" symbol with the minimum values recorded will appear on the LCD display.
- To deactivate the Data Record function press "Record Button" once again. All associated annunciators will disappear from the display.
AKTAKOM ATE Easy Monitor software provides the numerical indication of 4 channel measurements as well as the data recording into file in CSV format. For the device connection the use of ACE-1025/ACE-1026 USB-RS232 interface converters is required.
ADLM-A software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a tablet PC with Android OS of 4.0 and more advanced versions.
ADLM-w software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a PC with Windows XP x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista OS.