ACK-3106L two-channel USB PC-based oscilloscope
Two-channel USB PC-based oscilloscope connected to a computer (PC) via USB-port and LAN. Real-time mode (sweep range: from 500 ns/div up to 50 ms/div; sample rate: up to 100 MHz), stroboscopic mode (sweep range: from 25 ns/div up to 200 ns/div; equivalent sample rate: up to 2 GHz), recorder (paperless, sweep range: 500µs/div up to 50 h/div, sample rate: up to 50 kHz depending on the PC used). Resolution: 8 bit. Interface: USB 1.1, LAN. Input resistance: 1 MΩ or 50 Ω. Max. Dimensions: 8.3 x 2.8 x 10.3 in / 210 x 70 x 260 mm. Weight: 2 lb / 0.89 kg.
Back to the section
AKTAKOM ACK-3106L two-channel digital storage USB oscilloscope. This is a PC-based unit which is connected to a computer (PC) via USB-port and LAN. This model is used for a wide range of oscilloscope measurements and allows user to view waveforms using 2 independent channels with 8 bit resolution and sensitivity from 2 mV/div to 10 V/div at the bandwidth from 0 up to 100 MHz. Input resistance is 1 MΩ or 50 Ω.
This USB oscilloscope has a standard triggering system operable in “waiting”, “single” and “auto” modes with regulated trigger level.
Horizontal sweep varies in the wide range and corresponds to 3 main modes of a USB oscilloscope:
- real-time mode (sweep range: from 500 ns/div up to 50 ms/div; sample rate: up to 100 MHz)
- stroboscopic mode (sweep range: from 25 ns/div up to 200 ns/div; equivalent sample rate: up to 2 GHz)
- recorder (paperless, sweep range: 500µs/div up to 50 h/div, sample rate: up to 50 kHz depending on the PC used)
- Sampling: up to 100 MHz (real-time mode)
- 2 independent channels with the bandwidth of up to 100 MHz per channel
- Record length: up to 132 kB per channel (selected by user)
- Arbitrary selectable pre record/after record length
- High sensitivity (from 2 mV/div)
- Input resistance: 1 MΩ or 50 Ω
- Interface: USB 1.1, LAN
- Record mode (paperless)
- Alarm signaling
- Sweep/triggering auto set button
- Automatic measurements including phase angle determination
- Statistic measurement and histogram construction
- Spectrum analyzer (FFT)
- Digital afterglow
- Digital filtering
- Program emulation of the input signal
- Data save as MS Excel maintaining the scales along the oscillogram axes
- Resolution: 8 bit
- Power supply: 220V
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 2.8 x 10.3 in / 210 x 70 x 260 mm
- Weight: 12 lb / 0.89 kg
- Output socket: BNC matched with external triggering input
- Output impedance: about 150 Ω
- Input signal: square with duty factor 2
- Output signal frequency: 1 kHz
- Output voltage: about 3.5V peak-to-peak
|ACK-3106L two-channel USB PC-based oscilloscope - Rear panel
Aktakom Android Oscilloscope Pro (AAOP)
Aktakom Android Oscilloscope Pro is a powerfull application to control AKTAKOM dual-channel PC-based oscilloscopes with USB interface using a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) with Android OS. This application allows to read and store measured data.
AKTAKOM File Converter (AULFConverter)
AKTAKOM File Converter (AULFConverter) is an utility to convert AKTAKOM data file format used in AKTAKOM applications including APM to other formats such as CSV and WAV.
AKTAKOM Net Configurator (ANC)
AKTAKOM Net Configurator is designed to record and read the network settings data of AKTAKOM Universal Lab devices (supporting AULNet protocol). The application provides simple and convenient user interface to work with settings, they can be recorded into the file and read afterwards.
Aktakom Oscilloscope Pro (AOP)
Aktakom Oscilloscope Pro (AOP) software is designed for the full-function control of ACK-3106, ACK-3106L, ACK-3172, ACK-3002, ACK-3102, ACK-3712, ACK-3712 1T, ACK-3712 1M oscilloscopes, measurement data acquisition from 2 channels, the data processing, displaying and storage on the PC.
AKTAKOM Web Server (AULWebServer)
AULWebServer is a web interface based application (TCP/IP protocols). It allows remote control of a power supply over the local area network (LAN).