APS-1335 DC Power Supply
Power supply with digital indication ideal for test benches, laboratories, schools and repair facilities. Utilizes SMD technology; Single/Dual Output Light and Compact; Output Polarity: Positive and Negative; LED Display shows Voltage and Current value; Low Ripple Voltage Less Than lmVP-P; Overload Protection Circuit; Applicable for School, Production Line, Laboratory and Maintenance. Dimensions: 5.3(w) x 6.3(H) x 11(D) in / 135(w) x l60(H) x 280(D) mm. Weight: 15.4 lb / 7kg.
Back to the section
- Utilizes SMD technology;
- Single/Dual Output Light and Compact;
- Output Polarity: Positive and Negative;
- LED Display shows Voltage and Current value;
- Low Ripple Voltage Less Than lmVP-P;
- Overload Protection Circuit;
- Applicable for School, Production Line, Laboratory and Maintenance
- Voltage: 0-30VDC
- Current: 0-5A
- Display: 100mV / 10mA
- Input Voltage: 110VAC/220VAC +/- 10%
- Voltage Regulation: CV≤1x10-4 +3mV; CC≤2×l0-3 + 6mA
- Load Regulation: CV≤2x10-4 +3mV; CC≤2×l0-4 + 6mA
- Ripple & Noise: CV<1mVrms; CC<10mArms
- Protection: current Limiting
- Voltage Indication Accuracy: 1% +1d
- Current Indication Accuracy: 2% + 2d
- Ambient Temperature: 32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ + 40°C
- Humidity: <90%
- Dimensions: 5.3(w) x 6.3(H) x 11(D) in / 135(w) x 160(H) x 280(D) mm
- Weight: 15.4 lb / 7kg
Frequently Asked Questions
May I use AKTAKOM power supplies to charge accumulators?
|May I use AKTAKOM power supplies to charge accumulators?
AKTAKOM power supplies canít be used for accumulator charging since it may cause the accumulator breakage (recharge, electrolyte boiling, extra pressure of the internal gas which will lead to the accumulator explosion). Accumulators should be charged with the current source which controls the accumulator voltage and regulates the charging current accordingly. When the required accumulator voltage is achieved such type of source simply stops the charging process, its name is a charging device.