AKTAKOM AEC-3526 antistatic (ESD safe) chair with small backrest for laboratories, service centers, electronic manufacturing, offices and home. AKTAKOM AEC-3526 chair is designed for work places requiring high-mobility operation from worker. Small form of the backrest provides freedom of arms movements as well as additional backrest comfort. Height adjustment of this chair is designed for work at the level of standard table surfaces or standard positioning of equipment in term of sedentary work.
- Chromized pentactinal base on 5 ESD-wheels. Chromized pentactinal base is very reliable and resistant and is able to keep good external view for a long time. There is no plastic material which easily gets dirty from worker’s feet.
- Wheels diameter: 5 cm / 2 in
To meet the antistatic security requirements it’s necessary to clean the wheels surface and replace them once per 2 years (depending on the cleanness of the work place floor).
If you need secure fixation of the chair position you may replace the wheel of the standard package for antistatic feet (optional).
- Reentrant resistance to “ground”: 0.5…1 MΩ.
- Discharge runoff time: less than 0.5 s.
- Ergonomic form of the seat and backrest
- Height pneumatic adjustment: 200 mm / 7.9 in
- Mechanical backrest adjustment for height
- Seat height: 440…580 mm / 17.3…22.8 in
- Seat dimensions: 430 x 400 mm / 17 x 15.8 in
- Backrest dimensions: 390 x 260 mm / 15.4 x 10.3 in
- Upholstery: vinyl
- Color: Black
While its usage you may change the size of the gaslift.
- Seat and backrest with height and slope angle adjustment mechanism
- Height pneumatic adjustment: 200 mm / 7.9 in.
- Chromized pentactinal base on 5 ESD-wheels.
Optional accessories (can be bought additionally)
- Antistatic feet
- Spare wheels