AKTAKOM Power Manager 21 Light (APM21 Light)
APM21 Light (AKTAKOM Power Manager 21 Light) is an application software to control AKTAKOM Power Supplies from a computer using an USB cable or a local area network (LAN).
Compatible with: APS-1602LS DC Power Supply 60V / 2A 1 Channel, APS-1721LS DC Power Supply 120V / 1A 1 Channel, APS-3103L DC Power Supply, APS-3320L DC Power Supply, APS-3320LS DC Power Supply Remote Controlled 600W 30V / 20A 1 Channel programmable, APS-7303L Programmable DC power supply, APS-7305L Programmable DC Power Supply, APS-7306L DC Programmable Power Supply, APS-7306LS DC Programmable Power Supply
Supported OS: Windows XP x32, Windows XP x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x32, Windows 10 x64
AKTAKOM Power Manager 21 Light software is designed to remotely control compatible AKTAKOM power supplies with USB or LAN interface.
AKTAKOM Power Manager 21 Light software provides control of output voltage and current in arbitrary (manual) mode as well as external trigger function (synchronization).
Synchronization function allows you to trigger power supply output on and off using an external signal (for AKTAKOM APS-XXXXLS power supplies only).
This software allows to use different trigger types:
- No. Synchronization is not used.
- Rise. The device outputs switch their state when there is a transition detected from the lower state of the synchronization line to the upper one.
- Fall. The device outputs switch their state when there is a transition detected from the upper state of the synchronization line to the lower one.
- Any. The device outputs switch their state when there is any transition detected on the synchronization line – from the lower state to the upper one and vice versa.
- Set. The device outputs turn on if the synchronization line is in the upper state and turn off if the synchronization line is in the lower state.
- Inversion. The device outputs turn off if the synchronization line is in the upper state, and turn on if the synchronization line is in the lower state.
- Continue. Multiple mode. After processing the detected synchronization event the startup system returns to the start waiting state.
- Single mode. After processing the detected synchronization event the startup system stops operating. To switch it to the start waiting state press the restart key.
It is used in multiple mode ("Continue"). If set to zero the synchronization is restarted an unlimited number of times. If set to the number greater than zero the synchronization is restarted the specified number of times and thereafter it turns off as in a single mode.
The software in the standard package of the device has no physical media (CD) and can be downloaded at www.tmatlantic.com after the purchasing and registering the equipment with a serial number. This software is not free however its cost is included into device value.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install AKTAKOM Power Manager 21 Light software?
|How to install AKTAKOM Power Manager 21 Light software?
To install AKTAKOM Power Manager 21 Light run APM21Lt_Setup.exe and follow the installer instructions:
Click "Install", the installation process will be launched.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. AKTAKOM™ software is protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized copy, reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this software may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.
Windows, Windows logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Back to the section