The Aktakom AEE-2085 crossbar switch is an assembly of individual switches between 4 pair of inputs and 4 pair of outputs, pluggable PCB terminal block has screw-locking feature. The switches are arranged in a matrix with 4 x 4 cross-points or places where the "bars of two contacts" cross. At each crosspoint is a switch; when closed, it connects one of 4 inputs to one of 4 outputs or more. A given crossbar is a doble layer, non-blocking switch. Collections of crossbars can be used to implement multiple layer and/or blocking switches. This crossbar is also may called to co-ordinate switching system.
The switch can be controlled and programmed remotely via USB or LAN interfaces by using an AKTAKOM proprietary application software. The device comes with an AKTAKOM propietary web application which allows remote control via WAN.
- Number of input ports: 1…7 (user-selectable)
- Number of output ports: 1…7 (user-selectable)
- Type and the maximum voltage of the switched circuit: DC, AC (peak-to-peak) – 10mV…100V
- Maximum current of the switched circuit: 3.0A
- Maximum frequency of the switched signal: 100kHz
- Interface: USB 1.1 (12Mbit/s), Ethernet 10/100BASE-T
- Power supply: 5.5V / 220V with a network adapter
- Weight: 0.21kg / 7.41oz
- Dimensions: 150x85x35mm / 5.9x3.3x1.4in
- DC 5v adapter
- User's Manual