AKTAKOM APS-3103 is a single output DC regulated bench power supply with Adjustable Current limit. Large Digital Display with LED meter displays Volts & Amps. Push button switch allows connection & removal of load. Multi turn Voltage control for precise settings. 5mV RMS ripple. Front panel output Banana Jacks & Terminal strip for remote Voltmeter Sensing at the load.
- SMD technology
- Attractive digital display shows voltage and current
- Cooling fan
- High precision voltage regulation
- Proqressive current regulation
- Dual terminal system: Safety test style or expandable screw terminals
- Overtoad protection circuit
- Output polarity: positive or negative
- Rugged reinforced metal frame construction
- Regulated Single Channel with Current Limit
- Input: 110VAC 60Hz
- Output: 0-120VDC @ 0-3A
- Rated Output Power: 360W
- Digital display shows voltage and current with LEDs
- Cooling fan
- Display resolution: 100mV (Voltage) / 1mA (Current)
- Ripple And Noise: ≤5mVrms
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10.4x5.5x14.2in/262x140x360mm
- Weight: 24lb/10kg
- Pair of high power Cables with connectors
- Press the power on/off button to turn power on.
- Adjust the voltage knob to set the desired voltage. (Voltage level is shown on the digital display).
- Adjust the current level pot with a small regular screwdriver to set the (maximum) desired current level. (The current of the power supply is set to be the maximum at the factory).
- Connecting a load to the output terminals and pressing the output switch will illuminate the output indicator light and the current output can be read on the digital display.
| ||1. Voltage indication
2. Current indication
3. +S output port
4. -S output port
5. -Output port
6. +Output port
7. -Output terminal
8. +Output terminal
9. Power switch
10. Output light
11. Output switch
12. Voltage adjustment knob
13. Current adjustment pot
14. Chassis ground
Power supply to load four-wire connection method
The sampling terminals are used under the following conditions: if the load has a distance from the power supply, the sampling terminals may be used to compensate for the inherent when using voltage drop a longer power line.
Sampling terminals connection to compensate the voltage drop:
Sampling connection diagram:
Disconnect the installed S- and S+ shorting wires when using the sampling connections.