ASE-9304 Soldering Bath
Designed for solder/lead-free solder fusing, components and wires tinning. Embedded temperature stabilization system. Durable anti-rust titanium alloy. Max. power: 200W. Temperature range: 302...932°F / 150...500°C. Temperature stability: ±41°F / ±5°Ñ. Dimensions: 3.6 x 5.9 x 3 in / 91 x 150 x 75 mm. Weight: 30,3 oz / 860 g
Back to the section
AKTAKOM ASE-9304 soldering bath is designed for solder fusing as well as for components and wires tinning. ASE-9304 can be also used for lead-free solder fusing.
- Embedded temperature stabilization system which provides high stability of temperature.
- Durable anti-rust titanium alloy
- Compact design, the bath occupies a minimal space
- Suitable for tinning of micro / medium-sized components output terminals.
- Max. power: 200W
- Operation voltage: 110 V/220 V
- Temperature range: 302...932°F / 150...500°C
- Temperature stability: ±41°F / ±5°Ñ
- Material of the melting pot: titanium alloy
- Inner dimensions of the melting pot: 1.4 x 1.6 in / 36 x 40 mm
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 5.9 x 3 in / 91 x 150 x 75 mm
- Weight: 30,3 oz / 860 g