ATE-2450 IR Calibrator
IR Calibrator. Temperature Range: 50°C to 500°C / 122°F to 932°F. Target size: 2.25in (57mm). Target Emissivity: 0.95. Resolution: 0.1°C/°F. Size: 180x114x233mm / 7.1x4.5x9.2in. Weight: 2.7kg / 6lb.
Back to the section
AKTAKOM ATE-2450 Portable IR Calibrator is used for calibrating long distance Infrared Thermometer, which is designed for handheld and small calibrations.
- Easily certify IR pyrometers to 500°C/932°F
- Large 2.25’’ (57mm) blackbody target
- RTD (Resistance Thermometer detector) reference well for high precision
- Temperature Range: 50°C to 500°C / 122°F to 932°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C @ 100°C / ±1.0°F @ 212°F
±1.8°C @ 500°C / ±3.6°F @ 932°F
- Stability: ±0.1°C @ 100°C / ±0.2°F @ 212°F
±0.3°C @ 500°C / ±0.6°F @ 932°F
- Target size: 2.25in (57mm)
- Target Emissivity: 0.95
- Resolution: 0.1°C/°F
- Heating Time: 40 minutes to max
- Cooling Time: 45 minutes to max to 100°C
- Power: 230VAV (±10%), 1.5A; or 110V AC, 3A
- Size: 180x114x233mm / 7.1x4.5x9.2in.
- Weight: 2.7kg / 6lb.