Connection to the PC is made via USB or LAN located on the rear panel of APS-3320L. The first connection to your PC should be made via USB interface. This will help to install the network parameters of your local network for the connection to the device. Installation instruction for the network parameters is given in HELP file.
1. For the device automatic search and connection it is not recommended to run AKTAKOM Power Manager Software after the PC installation but at first to connect the USB cable of APS-3320L to the PC and then to run the program agreeing with the device automatic search. You may connect the device to the PC manually, see HELP file.
2. Please note! When you run AKTAKOM Power Manager Software for the first time it will require an access key. This key can be received (copied) at www.tmatlantic.com after APS-3320L registration. The key can be entered later, see Settings/Pass key menu. If you do not enter the key after you run the software this program will operate in demo-mode.
3. State (status) of the device remote control is indicated on the front panel with the connection indicator:
- in the manual control mode – the indicator is OFF,
- USB cable is connected (operation via USB) – the indicator is red,
- LAN cable is connected (USB cable is disconnected) – the indicator is green,
- there is “connected” mode set in the program (the device is operating in the remote control mode, the manual control is OFF) – the indicator is blinking in green or red color.
4. After interface connection, the network cable connection and active work of the local network the indicators of LAN socket should be blinking. Note: when you operate via LAN you need to DISCONNECT the USB cable.
5. USB interface takes priority. After you connect the USB cable the device can be controlled via the PC and the program connected via USB.
6. Please note! Be careful! Disconnection of the USB or LAN cable or the controlling program will return the voltage and current values which were set manually using «LOAD» button and the rotary switches on the front panel (Fig 1, 11,12.13.). Always before entering the remote control mode it’s recommended to switch off «LOAD» button.
If you have any questions concerning the use of interfaces or the software check the detailed description and the section with frequently asked questions at www.tmatlantic.com and www.aktakom.com.