Since soldering and rework processes when repairing electronics are usually made sequentially by one specialist it’s obviously convenient to use a universal system combining the features necessary for both operation types.
AKTAKOM ASE-4203 professional multifunction station unites in one block a soldering station and rework equipment. This allows ASE-4203 to occupy a minimal space and organize a high performance work area.
AKTAKOM ASE-4203 soldering and rework station is ESD-safe. This is an important requirement that should be met since the absence of antistatic protection may cause the damage of valuable electronic components with electrostatic discharge.
ASE-4203 rework station has a hot air gun and a soldering iron accordingly. It is especially recommended for work with temperature sensitive electronic components such as IC, QFP, SOP, etc.
- 2 in 1 rework station
- Volume and temperature can be adjusted to solder IC, QFP, SOP.
- ESD-safe. Suitable for work with static-sensitive components
- High-quality heating element that can be easily replaced
- Temperature can be easily adjusted
- LED display
- Easy operation. When user puts the handle back to the handle carrier the system automatically enters standby mode.
- Brushless fan, long life, minimal noise
- The station can cool down itself prolonging the life of heating elements and the hot air gun
- Power consumption: 700W
- Output voltage: AC220V±10%; 50Hz/60Hz
- Temperature range: 392-896°F / 200-480°C (iron), 212-842 °F / 100-450°C (hot air)
- Airflow volume: 120L / Min (Max)
- Dimensions: 11x7.5x6.7 in / 280x190x170 mm
- Weight: 4 lb / 1.8 kg