ATE-9380 Thermometer Monitor
Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C; Operating humidity: less than 85% R.H.; Type K temperature range: -58.0 to 2372.0 °F / -50.0 to 1300.0 °C, Accuracy: ±(0.5 % + 1°F) / ±(0.5 % + 0.5 °C); -58.1 to -148.0 °F / -50.1 to -100.0 °C, Accuracy: ±(0.5 % + 1.8°F) / ±(0.5 % + 1 °C). Interface: RS-232, USB via interface converter
Back to the section
AKTAKOM ATE-9380 is a monitor with real time SD memory card datalogger.
- Monitor with real time datalogger which saves the measuring data along the time information (year, month, date, hour, minute, second) into the SD memory card and can be downloaded to the Excel without any extra software, users can make the further data or graphic analysis by themselves.
- Show 3 channels ( T1, T2, T3 ) Temp. value in the same LCD
- Type K Thermometer: -100 to 1300 °C, °C/°F
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Sampling adjustment: 5/10/30/60/120/300/600 seconds and auto function
- Large LCD display, easy readout
- Microcomputer circuit, high accuracy
- Low power consumption and long battery life when the battery power is used
- DC 1.5V (UM-4, AAA) battery x 6 PCs or DC 9V adapter
- Interface: RS-232, USB via interface converter
- Type K probe, TP-01 x1 PC is included
Circuit: Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit
Display: LCD size: 2.4in x 2in / 60mm x 50mm
Measurement: Type K thermometer, °C or °F
Memory Card: SD memory card, 1 GB to 16 GB
Datalogger / Sampling Time:
5/10/30/60/120/300/600 seconds or Auto.
- Default sampling time is 60 seconds.
- The " Auto " sampling . means when the measuring value is changed ( >± 1 ) will save the °C data one time only
Data error no.: ≦ 0.1 % no. of total saved data typically
- SD memory card Format
- Set clock time (Year/Month/Date, Hour/Minute/Second)
- Set sampling time
- Set beeper sound ON/OFF
- Set SD card Decimal character
- Select the Temp. unit to °C or °F
- Set RS232 data output ON/OFF
Temperature Compensation: Automatic temp. compensation for the type K thermometer
Update Time of Display: Approx. 1 second if measuring data is changed
RS-232 serial interface capable of PC connection via USB with Aktakom ACE-1025 interface converter and wide data processing capabilities with ADLM-W software or ASDM and ASDL applications Windows and Android based respectively.
Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
Operating humidity: Less than 85% R.H.
- Alkaline or heavy duty DC 1.5 V battery (UM4, AAA) x 6 PCs, or equivalent
- DC 9V adapter input (AC/DC power adapter is optional)
Battery life: If you use a new battery (alkaline type) and sampling time is set to 60 seconds the battery life will be typically more than one month
Electrical specifications (23±5 ℃):
Type K thermometer:
|Range ||Resolution ||Accuracy |
|-50.0 to 1300.0 °C ||0.1 °C ||±(0.5 % + 0.5 °C) |
|-50.1 to -100.0 °C ||±(0.5 % + 1 °C) |
|-58.0 to 2372.0 °F ||0.1°F ||±(0.5 % + 1°F) |
|-58.1 to -148.0 °F ||±(0.5 % + 1.8°F) |
Above specification tests under the environment RF Field Strength, less than 3 V/M & frequency less than 30 MHz only
Weight: 0.44 LB / 199 g
Dimensions: 5.2in x 3.1in x 1.3in / 132mm x 80mm x 32mm
- Instruction manual.
- Type K Temp. probe, TP-01
- Hanging unit (with sticker)
- SD Card (2 GB)
- Type K thermocouple probe
- AC to DC 9V adapter
- USB cable, USB-01
- RS232 cable, UPCB-02
- Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN
|ATE-9380 Thermometer Monitor - Type K thermocouple probe
|ATE-9380 Thermometer Monitor - Rear view
|ATE-9380 Thermometer Monitor - Right side view
|ATE-9380 Thermometer Monitor - Data transfer to the PC is made by SD-card in form of Excel table
ATE-9380 Thermometer monitor measuring procedure
- Install the batteries into the battery compartment:
*Loose the Screw of the battery cover and take away the Battery Cover from the meter.
*Replace with DC 1.5 V battery (UM4/AAA, Alkaline/Heavyduty type) x 6PCs, and reinstate the cover.
*Make sure the battery cover is secured after changing the battery.
- Insert the plug of Temp. probe ( For example the included Temp. probe, TP-01 into the T1 Temp. probe input socket).
If you have other Temp. probes, then plug its plug to T2 Temp. probe input socket or T3 Temp. probe input socket.
*If plug one Temp. probe to the meter, will show the one channel ( T1 ) Temp. only.
*If plug two Temp. probes to the meter, will show the two channels Temp. ( T1, T2 ).
*If plug three Temp. probes to the meter, will show total three channels Temp. ( T1, T2, T3 ).
- Display will show the temperature value ( T1, T2, T3 ) that sensing from Temp. probe.
*The up Display value will present the T1 temperature value.
*The middle Display value will present the T2 temperature value.
*The low Display value will present the T3 temperature value.
Preparation before execute datalogger function
- Insert the SD card
Prepare a " SD memory card " ( 1 GB to 16 GB, optional ), insert the SD card into the SD card socket with the correct direction exactly.
*It’s recommended to use memory card's capacity of 4 GB.
- SD card Format
If SD card just the first time use into the meter, it’s recommended to make the SD card Format at first.
*It’s recommended not to use memory cards that have been formatted by other meter or by other installation ( such as camera... ). Reformat the memory card with your meter.
*If the SD memory card exist the trouble during format by the meter, use the Computer to reformat again can fix the problem.
- Time setting
If the meter is used at first time, you should adjust the clock time exactly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save data from the SD card to the computer when operating AKTAKOM ATE-9380 Thermometer monitor?
Can I using Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-W) software load all of the information from the memory card to plot a graph?
|How can I save data from the SD card to the computer when operating AKTAKOM ATE-9380 Thermometer monitor?
- After execute the Data Logger function, take away the SD card out from the SD card socket.
- Plug in the SD card into the Computer's SD card slot or insert the SD card into the SD card adapter. Then connect the SD card adapter into the computer.
- Power ON the computer and run the "EXCEL software". Download the saving data file (for example the file name: TMC01001.XLS, TMC01002.XLS) from the SD card to the computer. The saving data will present into the EXCEL software screen (for example as following EXCEL data screens), then user can use those EXCEL data to make the further Data or Graphic analysis usefully.
|Can I using Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-W) software load all of the information from the memory card to plot a graph?
The environment meter records data to the memory card in *.xls format. All of the data can be copied to the PC after the measurement process.
Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-W) software can be used for the measurement data transmission (using Aktakom ACE-1025 interface converter) that means for online monitoring only.
Aktakom ATE Easy Monitor (ATEE Monitor)
AKTAKOM ATE Easy Monitor software provides the numerical indication of 4 channel measurements as well as the data recording into file in CSV format. For the device connection the use of ACE-1025/ACE-1026 USB-RS232 interface converters is required.
Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-A)
ADLM-A software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a tablet PC with Android OS of 4.0 and more advanced versions.
Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-W)
ADLM-w software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a PC with Windows XP x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista OS.