AKTAKOM AME-1274 is a compact electronic device for the remote multichannel control of the temperature in the range from -55 up to +125 °C in PC housing, residential and industrial buildings, for temperature monitoring of technological facilities etc.
The software provides a real-time per-channel graphics displaying, 2-level alarm system, measurement results logging with a specified time interval.
Device has a standard electrotechnical housing which can be mounted on DIN-rail.
- Operation and control
- Laboratory automation systems
- Test systems
- Industrial automation systems
- Temperature measuring range: -55 ... +125 °C
- Maximum number of channels (sensors): 4 (8 optional)
- Sampling time per 1 sensor is no more than 1 sec.
- Temperature resolution; 0.03 °C
- Basic error of temperature measurement: ± 0.5 °C (in the range: 0 ... +70 °C ) / ± 3 °C (the other ranges)
- Communication interface: USB 1.1 and Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
- Software Development Kit (SDK): NI LabWindows / CVI, Borland C + +, Microsoft Visual C + +, NI LabVIEW
- Current consumption is not more than 120 mA
- Dimensions: 92 x 60 x 36 mm / 3.6 x 2,4 x 1.4 in
- Weight: 0.12 kg / 4.2 oz
- Module execution: IP40
- Software for Windows OS
- User manual
- Through-pass air-temperature sensor APC-0105-TT
- Compact surface temperature sensor APC-0105-TM
- Splitter APC-0105-KT
- Cables to interconnect sensors APC-0105-Kx