ATE-3012BT Oxygen Meter with Bluetooth interface
Digital meter to measure oxygen content (oxygen analyzer) in the water: 0 to 20mg/l; in the air: 0 to 100%. Resolution: 0.1mg/l. Temperature measurement: 0 to 50°C. Maximum and minimum values record. Data hold. Auto recorder capable of saving data into the SD-card in real time without any special software. Handheld recorder with 100-cell memory. RS-232/USB/Bluetooth interface. Dimensions: 6.7x2.7x1.7in / 177x68x45mm. Weight: 1.07lb / 489g (without a probe)
Back to the section
AKTAKOM ATE-3012BT DISSOLVED OXYGEN METER with SD CARD DATA LOGGER is a step forward in the field of precision measurement. Although this meter is a complex and delicate instrument, its durable structure will allow many years of use.Bluetooth interface provides wireless connection for data displaying and logging on a PC (Windows OS) and any mobile device containing this interface (Android OS).
- Precision dissolved oxygen measurement
- Dissolved oxygen: 0 to 20mg/l.
- Dissolved oxygen meter use the polar graphic type oxygen probe with temperature sensor, high precision measurement for Dissolved Oxygen (DO) and temperature measurement.
- Heavy duty dissolved oxygen probe, probe head can connect with BOD bottle.
- DO use the automatic Temp. compensation.
- DO meter build in "% SALT" & "Mountain Height" compensation value adjustment.
- Separate probe, easy for operation of different measurement environment.
- Real time SD memory card Datalogger, it Built-in Clock and Calendar, real time data recorder , sampling time set from 1 sec to 8 hour 59 min. 59 sec.
- Manual datalogger is available (set the sampling time to 0), during execute the manual datalogger function, it can set the different position (location) No. (position 1 to position 99).
- Innovation and easy operation, computer is not need to setup extra software, after execute datalogger, just take away the SD card from the meter and plug in the SD card into the computer, it can down load the all the measured value with the time information (year/month/date/ hour/minute/second) to the Excel directly, then user can make the further data or graphic analysis by themselves.
- SD card capacity: 1GB to 16GB.
- LCD with green light backlight, easy reading.
- Can default auto power off or manual power off.
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- Microcomputer circuit, high accuracy.
|Circuit||Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit.|
|Display||LCD size: 2x1.5in / 52mmx38mm
LCD with green backlight (ON/OFF).
Air oxygen (for reference only)
|Measurement & Range||Dissolved Oxygen||0 to 20.0mg/l (liter).|
|Oxygen in Air||0 to 100.0%.|
|Temperature||0 to 50°C.|
|Oxygen in Air||0.1 % O2|
|Accuracy (23±5°C)||Dissolved Oxygen||± 0.4 mg/L.|
|Oxygen in Air||± 0.7% O2.|
|Probe Compensation & Adj.||Temperature||0 to 50°C, Automatic|
|Salt||0 to 50% |
|Height (M. T)||0 to 8900 meter|
|Datalogger Sampling Time Setting range||Auto||
1 sec to 8 hour 59 min. 59 sec.
@ Sampling time can set to 1 second, but memory data may loss.
|Manual||Push the data logger button once will save data one time.
@ Set the sampling time to 0 second.
@ Manual mode, can also select the 1 to 99 position (Location) no.
|Oxygen Probe||The polarographic type oxygen probe with temp. sensor.|
|Memory Card||SD memory card. 1GB to 16GB.|
|Advanced setting||* SD memory card Format setting
* Set clock time (Year/Month/Date, Hour/Minute/ Second)
* Set sampling time
* Auto power OFF management
* Set beep Sound ON/OFF
* Decimal point of SD card setting
* Set temperature unit to °C or °F
* Set DO salt% compensation value
* Set DO height (meter) compensation value
* Set DO height (feet) compensation value
|Data Hold||Freeze the display reading.|
|Memory Recall||Maximum & Minimum value.|
|Sampling Time of Display||Approx. 1 second.|
|Data Output||RS 232/USB/Bluetooth PC computer interface.
* Connect the optional RS232 cable UPCB-02 will get the RS232 plug.
* Connect the optional USB cable USB-01 will get the USB plug.
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C.|
|Operating Humidity||Less than 85% R.H.|
|Power Supply||* Alkaline or heavy duty DC 1.5 V battery (UM3, AA) x 6 PCs, or equivalent.|
|* ADC 9V adapter input. (AC/DC power adapter is optional).|
| Power Current ||Normal operation ( w/o SD card save data and LCD Backlight is OFF) : Approx. DC 14mA.|
|When SD card save the data and LCD Backlight is OFF): Approx. DC 37mA.|
|* AIf LCD backlight on, the power consumption will increase approx. 12mA.|
|Weight||Meter||489g / 1.08lb.|
|Probe||335g / 0.74lb|
|Dimension||Meter||177x68x45mm / 7.0x2.7x1.9in|
|Probe||190x28mm Dia. 7.5x 1.1in Dia. |
* Oxygen probe
* Hard carrying case
* Operation manual
* Spare Probe head with Diaphragm - 2 set
* Probe-filling Electrolyte - 1 set
- Oxygen probe
- Hard carrying case
- Operational manual
- Spare Probe head with Diaphragm
- Probe-filling Electrolyte
|ATE-3012BT Oxygen Meter with Bluetooth interface - bottom view
|ATE-3012BT Oxygen Meter with Bluetooth interface - rear view
|ATE-3012BT Oxygen Meter with Bluetooth interface - side view
|ATE-3012BT Oxygen Meter with Bluetooth interface - top view
|ATE-3012BT Oxygen Meter with Bluetooth interface - aquire measured data on a mobile device
Controls of Aktakom ATE-3012 and ATE-3012BT Oxygen Meters
- POWER button to switch on the device (also backlight button)
- HOLD button to hold the current value (also ESC button to exit the extended menu)
- REC button to record max. and min. values (also ENTER button to confirm the set value)
- ▲ button to set values
- ▼ button to set values (also Function button to select the parameter under measurement)
- TIME button to check the time and date
- LOGGER button to activate the data logger mode (also SET button to enter the extended settings mode and to change the menu element in the extended settings mode
- Battery compartment cover
- Battery cover screws
- Screwed connection for the tripod use
- Socket for the measurement probe
- Socket for the DC 9V power adapter
- Reset button
- RS-232 OUTPUT for the PC communication cable
- SD-card slot
- LED indicator of Bluetooth interface (for ATE-3012BT only!)
Aktakom ATE Easy Monitor (ATEE Monitor)
AKTAKOM ATE Easy Monitor software provides the numerical indication of 4 channel measurements as well as the data recording into file in CSV format. For the device connection the use of ACE-1025/ACE-1026 USB-RS232 interface converters is required.
Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-A)
ADLM-A software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a tablet PC with Android OS of 4.0 and more advanced versions.
Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-W)
ADLM-w software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a PC with Windows XP x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista OS.
Aktakom Smart Data Logger (ASDL)
Aktakom Smart Data Logger (ASDL) software is designed for data reading received from AKTAKOM ATT and ATE series devices, measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying, including graphs, and saving to a mobile device with Android 4.0 or more advanced OS version.
Aktakom Smart Data Monitor (ASDM)
Aktakom Smart Data Monitor (ASDM) software is designed for the connection to AKTAKOM ATT and ATE series via Bluetooth interface, for measurement data acquisition, its displaying and saving to a mobile device with Android 4.0 or newer OS.