ABM-4561 benchtop universal 6½ digit multimeter
Display: 61/2. 12 variable measurements, DC / AC voltage, DC / AC, 2/4 - wire resistance measurement, frequency / period, diode check, dB / dBm, etc. TrueRMS for AC and voltage measuring. Measurement of DC voltage with 0.0035% inaccuracy and 0.1 μV resolution. Maximum record speed: 57 measurements per second.
Back to the section
Aktakom ABM-4561 benchtop universal multimeter is designed for a wide range of values: voltage, current, resistance, frequency, diode testing. Wide functionality of ABM-4561 desktop digital multimeter including true root mean square (TrueRMS) measurement, variable display width, comparison of measurement results with the preset values and remote control capability allow recommending Aktakom ABM-4561 multimeter for various industries, research and educational purposes, service.
- Display: 61/2
- 12 variable measurements, DC / AC voltage, DC / AC, 2/4 - wire resistance measurement, frequency / period, diode check, dB / dBm, etc.
- TrueRMS for AC and voltage measuring
- Measurement of DC voltage with 0.0035% inaccuracy and 0.1 μV resolution
- Maximum record speed: 57 measurements per second
- Range selection: automatic and manual
- Launch modes: internal / manual / via bus / external
- Programmable delay time: 0 ... 6000 ms
- Memory of 512 measurements (saving, calling, counting)
- Save settings: 10 profiles (save / call)
- Additional functions: MIN / MAX / AVER / STD / REL / mX + b /% / dB / dBm
- Hold function
- Input resistance 10 GOhm
- Universal interfaces for connecting devices to a PC: RS232 / USB (optional), GPIB (optional)