AKTAKOM ATE-9051 Sound Level Meter is designed for noise measurements, quality control, acceptable noise level control and all kinds of environmental sound measurements. It is applied to the sound measurements at factory, school, office, traffic and household etc.
- This unit confirms to IEC61672-1 CLASS2 for Sound Level Meters.
- MAX & MIN measurements
- Over range display
- Under range display
- A & C Weighting
- FAST & SLOW response
- Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to frequency analyzer or X-Y shaft recorder
- Standard applied: IEC61672 -1 CLASS2
- Accuracy: +1.4dB
- Frequency range: 31.5HZ ~ 8KHZ
- Dynamic range: 50dB
- Level ranges:
- Frequency weighting: A/C
- Time weighting: FAST ( 125ms ), SLOW ( 1s )
- Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone
- Display: 4 digits LCD display with the resolution of 0.1dB
- Display Update: 2 times/sec.
- MAX hold: Hold the Maximum reading
- MIN hold: Hold the Minimum reading
- HOLD: Hold the readings
- Alarm function: “OVER” is when the input is more than the upper range level.
“UNDER” is when the input is less than the upper range limit.
- Analog output: AC/DC outputs from earphone outlet
- Data output: USB data traffic
- Auto power off: Meter automatically shuts down after approx. 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Power supply: One 9V battery, 006P or NEDA1604 or IEC 6F22.
- Power life : About 30 hours
- Operation temperature and humidity:
- Storage temperature and humidity:
- Dimensions: 11 (L) × 3 (W) × 3(H) in / 278 (L) × 76 (W) × 50(H) mm
- Weight: 12,3oz / 350g
- Power on the meter.
- Press ‘LEVEL’ button to select desired level, the level ‘UNDER’ or ‘OVER’ won`t appear on LCD.
- Select ‘dBA’ for general noise sound level and ‘dBC’ for measuring sound level of acoustic material.
- Select ‘FAST’ for instant sound and ‘SLOW’ for average sound level.
- Select ‘MAX/MIN’ button for measuring maximum and minimum noise level.
- Hold the instrument comfortable in hand or fix it on a tripod and measure sound level at the distance of 1~1.5 meter.
- Audio plug
- USB cable
- CD Software
- DC 9V power supply
- Make the following switch settings:
- Frequency weighting: A-weighting
- Time weighting: FAST
- Level range: 50~100dB
- Insert the microphone housing carefully into the 1/2 inch insertion hole of the calibrator (94dB ~1kHz)
- Turn on the switch of calibrator and adjust the CALL potentiometer of the unit 94.0dB is displayed.
NOTE: All products are well calibrated before the shipment. Recommended recalibration cycle: 1 year.
- Remove the battery cover on the back and put in one 9V battery
- Recover the back cover
- When battery voltage drops below the operating voltage or battery aging, this symbol will appear on LCD. Replace the 9V battery
- When the AC adapter is used, insert the plug of the adapter (3.5φ) into the DC 9V connector on the side panel.
- Power on the meter
- Press ‘LEVEL’ button to select desired level, base on ‘UNDER’ or ‘OVER’ do not appear on LCD
- Select ‘dBA’ for general noise sound level and ‘dBC’ for measuring sound level of acoustic material
- Select ‘FAST’ for instant sound and ‘SLOW’ for average sound level
- Select ‘MAX/MIN’ button for measuring maximum and minimum noise level
- Hold the instrument comfortable in hand or fix on tripod and measure sound level at a distance of 1~1.5 meter.