AKTAKOM ATT-9002 Vibration meter measuring procedure
- Plug in BNC plug of cable to the meter socket accordingly.
- Plug in Mini plug of cable to the input socket of the vibration sensor
- For the acceleration measurement change Acceleration/Velocity switch to the "ACC" position.
For the velocity measurement change Acceleration/Velocity switch to "VEL" position.
- Change RMS/PEAK switch to "RMS" position.
- Power on the meter pushing Power button.
- If the surface of the item under measurement is not made of ferrous material, hold the vibration sensor by hand and touch the sensor to the surface of this item.
- If the surface of the item under measurement is made of ferrous material, connect the vibration sensor to the Magnetic base. Put the whole unit (Vibration sensor and Magnetic base) to the surface of the item under measurement.
Peak value measurement with AKTAKOM ATT-9002
Before the measurement change RMS/PEAK switch to "PEAK" position. Then during the measurement, the LCD will display the peak value.
Data Record (Max., Min. reading) with AKTAKOM ATT-9002 Vibration meter
- Data record function displays max/min and average values. To launch data record function, press Record button. You will see "REC" symbol on the LCD.
- When there is "REC" symbol on the display:
- Press Recall button, you will see "Max" symbol along with the maximum value on the display.
- Press Recall button again, you will see "Min" symbol along with the minimum value.
- To exit the memory record function press Record button once again. The display will revert to the current reading.