ACM-2025 Clamp Meter
AKTAKOM ACM-2025 uses the fork current sensing structure that provides easy to use application for current measurement, it is not necessary to open the jaws as compared to traditional clamp meters
Display: 12.2mm (0.48") LCD, 3 1/2 digits; Max. indication 1999
Over-input: Indication of “OL”
Electrical specifications (23±5°C):
Weight: 0.45lb/205g (including battery)
Thanks to wide functionality, special design and compact size ACM-2025 can accomplish a wide range of electrical, service and domestic tasks:
1. Inductive non-contact True RMS AC and DC current measurements (e.g.: circuit breaker load current).
Thanks to the True RMS feature the instrument is capable to measure non-sinusoidal signals.
2. Current consumption peak value measurements (DATA HOLD and PEAK HOLD buttons fix current or peak values (800 ms) on the display).
This allows to optimize the load on the individual outlet power lines in the room and identify the cause of the sudden breaker tripping or fuse blowing.
3. AC Voltage measurements (e.g.: at the feeder switchboard breaker poles).
The voltage tester function is built-in: just connect the standard test leads (included).
4. DC voltage measurements (e.g.: laptop adapter DC output connector).
DC voltage device diagnostic with automatic polarity indicator enriches the field of use.
5. Resistance measurements (e.g.: PCB components).
Circuits and individual components (including SMD) resistance measurements.
6. Continuity test (e.g.: AC/DC laptop adapter earth core continuity test; board circuits testing).
Audible alarm is triggered automatically in resistance measurement mode if the value is less than 3 Ohms.
Back to the section