ATE-1537 Light meter
Max range: 100,000 LUX, Accuracy: ± (4 %+2 dgt), Max resolution: 100 LUX, Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C.
Back to the section
AKTAKOM ATE-1537 is a Light Meter with separate probe for easy operation in different measurement environment and real time SD memory card datalogger.
- 3 ranges, 2,000/20,000/100,000 LUX
- LUX & Foot Candle unit selection with default
- Auto range for light measurement
- Spectrum of photo sensor meets C.I.E.
- Light measurement with zero adjustment by push button
- Type K, Type J thermocouple thermometer
- Real time SD memory card Datalogger, Built-in Clock and Calendar, real time data recorder, sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds
- Manual datalogger is available (set the sampling time to 0), during the use of manual datalogger function it can set the different position (location) No. (position 1 to position 99)
- Innovation and easy operation, computer doesn’t need any extra software, after the datalogger use just take the SD card away from the meter and plug in the SD card into the computer, it can download all of the measured value with the time information (year/month/date/hour/minute/second) to the Excel directly; then users can make the further data or graphic analysis by themselves
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- LCD with green light backlight, easy reading
- Can default auto power off or manual power off
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading
- Microcomputer circuit, high accuracy
- Power by UM3/AA ( 1.5 V ) x 6 batteries or DC 9V adapter
- RS232/USB PC COMPUTER interface
Circuit: Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit
- LCD size: 2.1in x 1.5in / 52mm x 38mm
- LCD with green backlight (ON/OFF)
- Light: LUX, Feet candle (Ft-cd)
- Type K/J thermometer: °C or °F
Light sensor structure: The exclusive photo diode & color correction filter, spectrum designed to meet C. I. E.
Zero Adj.: By push button
Datalogger / Sampling Time / Setting range:
1 second to 3600 seconds
Sampling time can set to 1 second but memory data may loss
Push the data logger button once, it will save data one time
Set the sampling time to 0 second.
Manual mode can also select the 1 to 99 position (Location) no.
Memory Card: SD memory card. 1 G to 16 G
- Set clock time (Year/Month/Date/Hour/Minute/ Second)
- Decimal point of SD card setting
- Auto power OFF management
- Set beep Sound ON/OFF
- Set thermometer type to Type K or Type J
- Set temperature unit to °C or °F
- Set sampling time
- SD memory card Format
Temperature Compensation: Automatic temp. compensation for the type K/J thermometer
Data Hold: Freeze the display reading
Memory Recall: Maximum & Minimum value
Sampling Time of Display: Approx. 1 second
RS 232/USB PC computer interface
- Connect the optional RS232 cable UPCB-02 will get the RS232 plug
- Connect the optional USB cable USB-01 will get the USB plug
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 °C
Operating Humidity: Less than 85% R.H.
- Alkaline or heavy duty DC 1.5 V battery (UM3, AA) x 6 PCs or equivalent
- DC 9V adapter input (AC/DC power adapter is optional)
- Normal operation (w/o SD card save data and LCD Backlight is OFF): Approx. DC 6.5 mA
- When SD card save the data but and LCD Backlight is OFF: Approx. DC 30 mA
- If LCD backlight on the power consumption will increase approx. 16 mA
Electrical Specifications(23±5 °C):
|Measurement ||Range ||Max. In-range display |
|LUX Auto range ||2,000 LUX ||0 – 1,999 LUX |
|20,000 LUX ||1,800 – 19,990 LUX |
|100,000 LUX ||18,000 – 99,990 LUX |
|Feet-candle Auto range ||200 FT-cd ||0 – 186.0Ft-cd |
|2,000Ft-cd ||167.0 - 1,860.0 Ft-cd |
|10,000Ft-cd ||1,670.0 - 9,290.7 Ft-cd |
|Range ||Resolution ||Accuracy |
|2,000 LUX ||1 LUX ||± (4 %+2 dgt) |
|20,000 LUX ||10 LUX |
|100,000 LUX ||100 LUX |
|200 Ft-cd ||0.1 Ft-cd |
|2,000 Ft-cd ||1 Ft-cd ||± (4 % +2 Ft-cd) |
|10,000 Ft-cd ||10 Ft-cd ||± (4 %+20 Ft-cd) |
Note: Accuracy tested by a standard parallel light tungsten lamp of 2856 K degree temperature
Type K/J thermometer:
|Sensor Type||Resolution ||Range ||Accuracy |
|Type K ||0.1 °C ||-50.0 to 1300.0 °C ||± (0.4 % + 0.5 °C) |
|-50.1 to -100.0 °C ||± (0.4 % + 1 °C) |
|0.1 °F ||-58.0 to 2372.0 °F ||± (0.4 % + 1 °F) |
|-58.1 to -148.0 °F ||± (0.4 % + 1.8 °F) |
|Type J ||0.1 °C ||-50.0 to 1200.0 °C ||± (0.4 % + 0.5 °C) |
|-50.1 to -100.0 °C ||± (0.4 % + 1 °C) |
|0.1 °F ||-58.0 to 2192.0 °F ||± (0.4 % + 1 °F) |
|-58.1 to -148.0 °F ||± (0.4 % + 1.8 °F) |
Above specification tests under the environment RF Field Strength less than 3 V/M & frequency less than 30 MHz only
Weight: 1.08lb / 489g
Dimensions: 7.0in x 2.7in x 1.9in / 177mm x 68mm x 45mm
- Instruction manual
- Light sensor with protective cover
- Soft carrying case (CA-05)
- SD Card (1 GB)
- SD Card (2 GB)
- Type K thermocouple probe
- AC to DC 9V adapter
- USB cable, USB-01
- RS232 cable, UPCB-02
- Data Acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN
|ATE-1537 Light meter - Side view
|ATE-1537 Light meter - Rear view
|ATE-1537 Light meter - Bottom
|ATE-1537 Light meter - Accessories
|ATE-1537 Light meter - Data transfer to the PC is made by SD-card in form of Excel table
Function selection and measurement by AKTAKOM ATE-1537 Light meter
- Turn on AKTAKOM ATE-1537 light meter by pressing Power Button.
*Pressing Power Button over 2 seconds again will turn off the meter.
- The meter can select 2 kinds of functions:
- Light meter
- Type K/J Thermometer. Pressing Function Button continuously (not releasing the button) will make the LCD displaying the following text in sequence:
- LIgHT – Light meter
- tP – Type K/J Thermometer
- When the Display shows the desired mode (Function) – release Function Button, the meter will execute this function on default.
Light meter function of ATE-1537 light meter
- Install Probe Plug into Probe Input Socket
- Power on ATE-1537 light meter by pressing Power Button. The display will show "LUX" (Ft-cd) unit. Now the meter is ready for further measuring.
- Hold Sensor Handle, point the Light Sensor against the measurement light source directly. The display will show the light measurement value.
Type K/J thermometer function of ATE-1537 light meter
- Select the function to Type K/J thermometer
- Do not install the Humidity Probe Plug into the Probe Input Socket
- Plug the Thermocouple Temp. Probe into TypeK/J Probe Input Socket. The Display will show the measuring value that sensing from the Temp. probe.
- If the Display shows "K" it is ready for Type K thermometer. If the Display indicates "J" it is ready for Type J thermometer.
Preparation before datalogger function use when operating AKTAKOM ATE-1537 light meter
- Insert the SD card
Prepare SD memory card (1 G to 16 G, optional), insert the SD card into SD card socket.
- SD card Format
If SD card just is used for the first time with this meter, it’s recommended to make SD card format at first.
- Time setting
If the meter is used for the first time, you should adjust the clock time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save data from the SD card to my PC when operating AKTAKOM ATE-1537 light meter?
|How can I save data from the SD card to my PC when operating AKTAKOM ATE-1537 light meter?
- After Data Logger function use, take away the SD card out from the SD card socket.
- Plug in the SD card into the Computer SD card slot or insert the SD card into the SD card adapter. Then connect the SD card adapter into the computer.
- Power ON your PC and run EXCEL software. Download the saving data file from the SD card to the computer. The saving data will be presented in EXCEL software screen, then user can use these EXCEL data to make further Data or Graphic analysis.
Aktakom ATE Easy Monitor (ATEE Monitor)
AKTAKOM ATE Easy Monitor software provides the numerical indication of 4 channel measurements as well as the data recording into file in CSV format. For the device connection the use of ACE-1025/ACE-1026 USB-RS232 interface converters is required.
Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-A)
ADLM-A software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a tablet PC with Android OS of 4.0 and more advanced versions.
Aktakom Data Logger Monitor (ADLM-W)
ADLM-w software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a PC with Windows XP x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista OS.